JOSHCO is a registered Social Housing Institution and is accredited by the Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA), predominantly serving families whose total household income is between R3500 and R7500 per month (for SHRA funded projects). JOSHCO also caters for Johannesburg residents earning between R1500 – R15 000 in certain projects.
- Applicants should send Heita JOSHCO to our WhatsApp number: 066 511 7139.
- Receive an automated response detailing all available units and their rental requirements including amounts.
- If JOSHCO advertises using digital platforms, then a specific email address will be provided.
You must hand in a completed application form with all supporting documents, namely:
- Certified copy of original ID document or valid passport and permit
- Original or certified copy of latest payslip
- Original or certified copy of 3 months’ recent bank statements if you are employed
- Original or certified copy of 6 months’ recent bank statements if you are self-employed
- Certified copy of company or close corporation registration forms if applicable